Today we would love to share with you our happiness to be nominated for the Blogger recognition award. We can´t even express how honored we feel right now, especially because our blogging journey just started a few months ago. It is an awesome feeling to be recognized among so many amazing travel blogs. It gives us the motivation to continue to write and also the satisfaction that there are fellow bloggers that like what we do. So our great thanks belong to lovely Alexandria Brown, who nominated us and who is also behind an awesome blog The Cloud Traveler.
Make sure you visit her blog because she has some awesome tips for you 🙂
How did our blog start?
We just started blogging a few months ago after we came back to Europe after living in Australia. Because we traveled for several months, and visited some awesome countries, we decided to start a travel blog where we would share our travel advice and tips. Our passion is to prove that every country can be visited on a budget if you have a plan.
We believe that traveling lets you grow as a person. The world is an amazing place and it is a shame, that more people can not afford to travel or they are scared to travel more. That is why we started this blog, to show people that it is possible to see the world without the necessity to be a millionaire.
On our blog, we will help you to overcome the obstacles that hold you back from exploring the world around you. Let the world amaze you.
Advice for new bloggers
1) Stay true to what you love, what you are passionate about and do not listen to anyone who tries to tell you otherwise. We come from a background where blogging is not common as well as backpacking. People around us not always get what we do, but it does not matter. We love it and we love to spread our tips and travel advises to you, because it might help someone out there. So, if you love it, do it.
2) Content is a hero. Be organized and always think how you can help your readers even more, how to add more value to them.
And my nominees are:
Here is what you need to do now:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated and provide the link to the post you created.
Thank you Alexandria for your nomination and congratulations to all of you, you deserve it 🙂